- The TM does thorough edits that go far beyond many of our competitors’ simple spelling, vocabulary, and grammar changes. For instance, we improve the style and tone so that the final document has the effect you intend. We can do that because we tailor our edits based on background you provide. As a result, our work is often a combination of copywriting and editing.
- But, are you concerned about per-page editing because of bad experiences with our competitors, who often rush through per-page work? That does not happen at The TM. We are dedicated to quality.
- The types of documentation we handle include emails, reports, presentations, pamphlets, and resumes. The English can be business, technical, or general.
- Unless for a presentation, we recommend that you submit a Microsoft (MS) Word file because Word has a Track Changes function that enables you to easily see our revisions. And, if you have MS PowerPoint 2013 or 2016, you can use a Compare function to see changes made, though only one by one.
- To help ensure the best result, The TM will probably contact you with questions. In addition, check what we return. If necessary, you can resubmit the document for more changes and/or arrange a Skype session*. (Both cases will add to the total cost.) Or, you can contact us with a quick question. That might be free!
- Before clicking “Add to Cart”, read the “Payment Policy” and "General Instructions" below.
*Skype sessions are billed in ten-minute increments at 1,250 yen each.